Wednesday, December 5, 2007

commitment

I have to stay late our in the office three days of the week alternatively. today is my late hour day but i have a problem today. usually when we have our personal urgency we manage someone else who are not due today. my urgency is my mother in law is coming from chittagong to dhaka today and she is arriving at about 6pm, due to my late hour duty i am not able to go their, so i need to manage someone . but all the coworkers has some problem today. at last it i decided to return after sending her to my residence. when i am returning from home its about 7.30 pm . there is no need to come back again in the office, but as i have a commitment to come back i decided to fulfill it. i never like to fail commitment. whatever the situation is i must try to fulfill my commitment anytime .

No comments: